An Open Letter to Tyler Stanton

This week I got my 4 copies of Everyday Absurdities in the mail! The book is absolutely hilarious and I am excited to give some away!

Now the reason I am blogging about this is because:

1. It is an everyday absurdity.
2. I emailed Tyler a while ago and all I got was an auto-response.
3. In addition to the auto-response it said his stinkin' inbox was full.

So here I am today.

One of these is not like the others...

I opened it up...

... and I got double the fun halfway through:

I think it could be a collector's item! Maybe I should try to sell it on ebay!

Or I could always use it for my coffee table.

1 comment:

  1. sorry for the auto response. and for the sheer ridiculousness you're experiencing. i'm speechless.

    definitely a collectors item (for people who collect worthless crap).

    thanks for buying them though!

    ReplyDelete

so... tell me whacha think, whacha really really think!