oh no.

Since I have been crocheting my fingers off working on a blanket for Hopie I decided to pursue some other crafty endeavors. I decided to make a hat for Linda.

I saw a cutie pattern on the web and I crocheted the whole darn thing. I looked a little weird but I thought it would come together. It didn't.


It was the worst thing I ever laid my eyes on. And I am not one to exaggerate.

Linda, maybe the last time I saw you your head was pointy. Oh wait, that was when we went to the mall on April Fool's Day 10 years ago. Hm.

My only option was to unravel my beautiful... and by beautiful I mean horrific creation. Dangit.


It took all day and night and here I am the next day with the sad ball of softie yarn.


I will try something else as soon as I manage to pull myself off the floor.


2 comments:

  1. thank you for that story pioneer woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i just laughed so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete

so... tell me whacha think, whacha really really think!